Sunday, January 24, 2010

Slades 8th Birtday at the city pool!


I can't believe he's alredy eight!
Pretty soon he'll be taller than me...

This is the first time Glen has ever been to our city pool I think he had lots of fun with the kids!

The monkey

Slade with his friend Brett

Nothing better than a swimmg party in December!

Slade and Seth

Splish splash having a blast!

I think they were all having a good time

Patiently waiting for some pizza

Group photo...

Slade was so proud of his monster truck cake

oops! it's upside down

Make a wish!

This is what he wanted a pair of Ariat cowboy boots...

I think the box gave it away

Rockin the cowboy boots!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I LOVE the cake. Looks like lots of fun. I wish our pool was open in the winter, my kids would love a pool party!